Thursday, January 15, 2009

More answers

Well Mel here goes

1, Most about my older sister, is that she is very creative
2, Best thing about having an older sister is just that,"older" yup your old, at least older than me
3, Im looking forward to eating Jolly's the most, big ol chili dog
4, My fav thing to eat here is the mozzarella sticks and hot lunch meat sandwhichs/least is MRE's
5, I can wait to go camping with the kids, they love it and i can let them run all over
6, I wish i could watch Reservior Dogs ( I had Mr.Blonde and Mr. Pink special editions last time)
7, I wish Dad was on face book, it would be awesome to see how he is feeling
8, Cardio? Well i jog and eliptical but i try to everyday do 30-40 min of boxing(heavy bag, shadow box)
9, Well first choice is easy... my wife Jessica, if she cant JFK, then Dennis Leary, George Carlin, Dennis Miller, and if possible The Big Red Machine. I have a lot of questions.
10,I think if baseball ever gets a baseball fan as a comissioner he will, if not then sadly no, PPITH

1 comment:

Melanie said...

nice....good answers. and you really didn't have to answer those first two questions. :)