Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ground hog day

So in the middle of all the Holidays fun this year has been pretty much the same for me. I have a quiet job here in the TOC. Kinda boring but it passes the time. By no means is this awesome but its safe. So life is getting into a routine here. I try to workout everyday, i have been doing boxing workouts to change things up. I love it but im very sore. So not much to report, Soap just had a birthday, actually its today. I am trying to read my Peter Rose book. I have been eating a lot of tune lately, i might take the tree down sometime next week. It will be sad but i want to make sure i can send all the ornaments home to save them for next year.

I love the post cards! Keep them coming. SFC Withrow and I got some great packages from work. Thanks PLANES! Its cold here, actually it has been freezing the past week, warmed up today but i sense another cold spell soon. Sorry there isnt much to report but without going on missions I kinda dont see much of anything new.
Jessica and I are going to buy a dog. Dont know if it gonna be while im away or right when i come home. Its going to be an Irish Wolfhound. They are huge dogs, they were bred to hunt wolfes in Ireland. They are great with kids and love to run but arent very dangerous so im excited. It should give me someone to run with when i come home.
If anyone has questions they want to ask, about anything Iraq, the weather here, needs, wants, plans when i come home, just leave a comment and i will answer them all in a big post. Nows your chance.

thanks again to everyone.

5 comments:

Jerry said...

When you get the wolf hound make sure you get saddles for each of the kids so they can ride it. That is a BIG.

Jerry said...

Oh good Lord, I meant to say BIG DOG.

PPITH4192 said...

I have questions for you...
1. Do you have to wash your own clothes or have you hired a maid?
2. Albacore,white, or light tuna?
3. Do you tape the postcards to your wall or use thumbtacks?
4. How big is your room?
5. Do you have a calendar where you mark off the days until you come home?
6. If you watch Prison Break... I think those guys could spring you. Do you want me to contact them?
7. What was Chris Sabo's famous line said on Fountain Square?
8. Tell us your which ornament is your honest-to-goodness favorite. Don't say "all of them"... that's a cop-out.
9. Do they have a 4th of July in Iraq?
10. Who do you like best, Neal or Evan? (You can cop-out on this one! ha!)

Love,
DAD

Melanie said...

here are my questions:

1. what do you like most about your sister, melanie?
2. what is the best thing about having an older sister?
okay....here are my real questions....
3. what are you most looking forward to eating when you come home?
4. what is your favorite thing to eat/least favorite thing to eat that they feed you guys in iraq?
5. what are you most looking forward to doing with your kids when you get home?
6. what movie do you wish you could watch right now?
7. who do you wish was on facebook so you could be their friend?
8. when you exercise, what do you do for cardio? elliptical? treadmill? step aerobics?
9. if you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
10. do you think pete rose will ever be inducted into the baseball hall of fame?

Aunt32160 said...

Late on the questions but here they are:
1. How much did you weigh when you went to Iraq?
2. Did you know Grandpa Evanshine was a boxer? When he was in the Seabees, I think, and maybe before, during the Depression. Ask grandma.
3. What radio station do you listen to?
4. How many people are in the 353rd?
5. Do "famous stars" still come and do shows for the troops?
That's it, gotta get back to work.
love
aunt k