Thursday, January 8, 2009

Answers

Okay so i know i should wait for more questions, but i will answer my fathers 10 and keep on giving answers as the questions come in.

1, We have laundry service on post, they even fold it.
2, Doesnt matter on tuna, no oil, packets are easier(no extra water to drain)
3, Jessica sent me sticky tack for the postcards,
4, 8X20 about 8 foot tall
5, have a calendar, not marking days,
6, No prison break, they dont show everything on AFN, no need to call in that favor yet
7, "We got the money, we got the rings, we got everything!"
8, I have a top three: 5-Pictures(Mel) 4-Bengals ornament(Jon Mark) 3-Elvis(Jon Shearer)2-Party animal(Dad) 1-Hand made ornaments ( Jessica and kids)
9, Yes to the fourth of July but its just another day for the Iraqi's(no camping)
10, Evan or Neal? I pick ....... Lauren!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

#8, That's not a top three, that's a top five HAHA. Glad to see ours were #1.

Melanie said...

i see how it is. dad asks you to pick neal or ev and you pick lauren. thanks for the love!! :) i've got to be SOMEBODY'S favorite sister, right???!! :)

Ambersue said...

Melanie you are my favorite sister don't forget that my dear!! John, hey I wasn't mentioned either I guess the younger crowd wins. HA HA
Jeneen