Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank you all!



Thank you to everyone. I might not mention you all here but thank you. To the classes that send gifts and coffee and letters, to the friends of the family that sent ornaments and snacks, to the folks at Ugive.org, I want to say thank you. I have such a wonderful support network. Dad thank you for the tortillas, and jelly. Everyone thanks for the tuna, we eat about 4 cans a day. The tree is full of ornaments. They are wonderful. Thank you to the Castellini's. Yes i said that right, thank you for all of the Reds gear. Im super pumped for the next season. Cant wait to get back to the ball park.
Thank you to Planes. I always knew i worked for an amazing company but i would have never expected the outpouring of support they sent. SFC Matt Withrow and I both work at Planes Moving and Storage, and we recieved two huge packages or items that will come in handy for the rest of the tour. What we didnt need we shared with our soldiers. You at Planes have helped not only Matt and I but the whole 353rd. Thank you to all those who organized, planned, and donated. We cant wait to come back and see everyone.
Thank you to everyone who sent cards and pictures. You were all in my thoughts and prayer on Christmas. The post cards are great, its something new and fun each day. I have at last count 127. So we are on our way to the goal 4192.
Thank you to all those who have supported me so far, everything is working wonderfully. The tree, the saddle blankets, the ornaments, the coffee, the snacks.
Thank you to everyone. I love the ornaments, they will hang every Christmas on my family tree. Each ornament will remind me of those who sent it, and the support and encouragement you all gave me in this time of hardship. Thank you, I cant say it enough.




















No comments: