Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On the homefront

Hello again, i want to put out a request to all those who want to help. My wife Jessica needs a little more time to herself. I know my two boys can be a handful for just one night and Jessica does it everyday. I agree with Jessica that she needs some time away from the boys, and not just to go to the store for food. She needs time to shop for her own clothes, she needs time to be by herself at our house. I know its tough for anyone to watch our boys and now the boys seem to be attached to each other. Shamus doesnt like being without his big brother Roman. Please if you want to help call or email, she might not respond, dont feel like she doesnt want your help, she is busy and some people the boys are used to so its easier to set it up. If you can make it out to our house or you have room to watch the boys please let jessica know.

Please, many people said before i left that if we needed anything to let them know, well here is one thing we need. with the Holidays coming up we will need family more than ever, these holidays will be very rough for both the kids and jessica and i trust that my support structure will be there for me in the end. Family and friends, this to include cousins, uncles, aunts and the like please find the time in your schedules to offer help. Thanks

No comments: