Monday, October 20, 2008

You've got mail!

Okay i know bad title but i had to think of something. Anyway, no internet in our CHU's but its coming soon. im on mission right now so i have a little time, I have started to receive mail, its sporadic and i am sure it will all get to me. I want to thank Beth Gottefried..... sorry if i spelled it wrong, i dont have the postcards infront of me. She has sent three postcards so far and they are my first 3, I think its a good start. Thank you to Dad i recieved the Red Coleman, it is perfect. Thank you to Patti, John, Ryan, and Kerri, oh and what the heck Erin. I got the jerky, its friggin awesome. Thank you to Rachel and Michael, they have been an amazing support even though we have never met nor spoken. I recieved the three packages you sent and my soldiers and I thank you. Everything will come in handy, very handy. I know my CHU mate Sopczak has already started cleaning while im away on mission.
Thank you to mom, the cards are great, coming home off mission to an always uplifting message is one of the best ways to motivate and inspire a soldier. Thank you to Jessica, my wonderful wife, the package you sent was everything i asked for. The pictures were great. i love the shoes and the card was perfect.

Anyone reading this please take pictures of Jessica whenever your around her. I dont have enough pictures of her and its impossible for her to capture those moments that im missing. Jessica can print them and mail them but she cant take them. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who has sent mail but it has not found me yet. I am sure it will. I will keep letting those who write or send, know that the time they spend is not wasted. I will either write back or thank you here. my hand writing is very bad so this might be the best. Thanks again for all your effort.

SSG Buckley

2 comments:

Melanie said...

hey john....glad you got beth's postcards. i sent an email out to my friends and she sent them almost immediately!! also, i saw that you saw our news on greta's blog...UNCLE john. :) glad to get to hear how you are doing through this blog!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you John. Let me know if everyone survived the cookies, and if anyone wants more! We'll work harder on the letters.

Blessings.