Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks to all

Well i must say the support i have been show has been great so far. I wanted to give some updates. As for things to send, Magazines are the best because we are usually behind on when we get a chance to see them, we dont have a good selection, and we can transport them with us. Actually anything to read, that is current. As for food, candy... we have enough, thanks to all who have sent some, we love it but we find almonds, preztels and healthy snacks are the hot item. Sopczak and I have decided to eat as healthy as we can .... barring the cheat days, thats when we eat the awesome peanut butter cookies and other snacks we have gotten.
I want to thank my cousin Quinn's WEBELOS troop who sent a care package. You guys rock. Sopczak and I will be writing letters soon. Keep up the great work you guys.

If you want specific ideas, Mens Health, Newsweek or Time, Rollingstone, and Sports Illustrated or ESPN.
COFFEE We have bought a coffee maker and we both love coffee. I love Kona coffee, the Hawaiian type, any interesting types would be great, we like to brew a lot for our fellow soldiers, it makes for great converstation. I guess Coffee itself is the converstation starter. I have asked Jessica to send me a photo album for the pictures i am hoping to get of my kids, so if you happen to be lucky enough to see Roman, Shamus, and Marissa take a picture develop it and send it.

No comments: