Monday, July 28, 2008

399 and a Wake up

Okay, so its finally here. That day no one wanted to come but everyone knew they couldnt stop. I had to get on the plane today and say good bye to my family. That is the hardest thing to do. My wife, mom and dad were on hand to do the good bye's. Lots of tears, lots of hugs, lots of kisses. I had to leave no matter how much no one wanted me to. Its not too bad. I have done this before and i know that it will be over before we know it. We had a decent day at the airports. the flights werent too bad, short but cramped. I miss my wife more than ever. Its hard to explain to someone how you feel. I love her and miss her but she will have to be strong, i will have to be strong.

Thank you dad for the amazing video. Thank you mom for the ride to the airport. Thank you Jessica for everything you do.

No comments: