Monday, May 26, 2008

Ferris Bueller's day off



Well, I didn't skip school, and all the fun happened on Sunday but i think knowing no one had to get up Monday morning for work allowed a ton more fun. We started early in the afternoon and went well into the night. I took this weekend as a chance to have some real fun and cook some good food. I made my own burgers with the same ingredients as last time but we had more burgers to make so i upped the amounts. I had fresh corn on the cobb. I shucked it myself. We had some grilling bean. I also made some Bacon wrapped shrimp. Yes you heard me correctly i found some jumbo shrimp and center cut bacon. I skewered them and grilled them with butter. Oh yeah they are even better than your imagining. Well after the kids went to bed the adults enjoyed time. I loved hanging out with my kids all day and my friends all night. We had great stories to tell. We listened to great music from Vannila ICE, to Billy Joel, to the Eagles and even Bell Biv Devoe. Yeah we were having a great time. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.

No comments: