Tuesday, May 6, 2008

76 days


So I have 76 days left and if you count today as already done 75. I made some changes to the blog to spice it up a bit. I added links to the items I hope to have before i go. I racked my brain and tried to think of what would have made my life easier last time i was in Iraq. Some items i had like the Wiley-X's (thanks dad) and they worked great, some will be new like the gloves, but i know i have used things very similar to all of the items and they will be better than taking nothing. Again i am not asking that anyone purchase these items. If you choose to do so i appreciate that beyond comprehension, but if it comes July I will buy each of these myself. I have also added a few fun things. Please note the poll, the different colors, and even the quote at the bottom. More to follow. thanks again to all who read.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

the Laptop messenger bag, the single mag pouch and the double mag pouch are all on the way.