Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pack it up pack it in, let me begin, i came to win battle me thats a sin.


Yes, House of Pain Rocks!

I begin the packing process now. I picked up my gorilla tote from my unit today. Its just an over sized footlocker. We will be filling these with items we will need in Iraq but wont need before. This is where we pack; desk lamps, rugs, ball gloves, paper, sheets for a twin bed, pillows, the stuff that is odd to carry over seas but we will still need. I have amassed some good gear so far. Thank you to all who helped. Still have a ways to go. Hopefully I can collect all I need. I am an over planner so I'm sure i will pack and repack twenty times. I can only hope that all i pack is used. i hate extra unused gear. It just extra weight.
A few other things i will be taking are gloves, decent socks, an electric razor, a digital camera. I hope to post while in Iraq with pictures of everything.

Thanks again.

No comments: