Monday, June 2, 2008

Last Tango in Paris


Yes, its not the final days at home but im leaving for 20 days and thats enough to make me sad. yes i said it sad. I hate leaving. Who likes it? I hate it but it is a part of who i am. Anyway we had a great time this weekend. I played with my boys and watch an amazing MMA fight. I spent time with my wife, i grilled some amazing steaks. 4 Steaks to be exact. More on the fun with the boys in the family blog. Anyway, I am leaving to go to Buffalo MN and then drive to Yakima Washington. That's 3 days of driving. That's all the fuck on the west coast. Yeah, your tax dollars at work. Why are we driving all the damn way out there to train. Guess what we arnt doing any combat training just driving. I can drive anywhere. I can do all the driving they want me to do at home. Why do i have to drive out to Washington state to drive? Yes i want to get to know my soldiers but this will only piss them off to leave home for the better part of a month to do training they could do close to home. I wont complain much more. I just feel this type of training is why soldiers leave the ARMY. I love the ARMY but i do understand it is retarded at times. Thanks

No comments: