Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Packages

Ok so its the time when we start packing and preparing things for the long trip home. yes i know I still have months to go but we are packing what we can in prep for all the small moves we make to get ready for the big move. If you were preparing a package I am sorry, but please dont send it. Unless its something i can eat like tuna, we just wont have room and will end up throwing it out. Sending items that you want me to have or anything else besides postcards is something i have to ask you the wonderful people who supported me, to stop. I cant bring everything home and sending all the items home by mail is quite costly. I have more than enough and that which i cant use or eat is being shared with all the soldiers of the 353rd.

Thank you to everyone who sent anything. Keep the post cards comeing. They are great.

No comments: