Friday, March 27, 2009

Marissa Update

So Jessica informed me that Marissa got all good marks. Also since i was home she has had all green days except one. Now for those that arent familiar with todays classroom system green means the child had a good day, yellow means some minor issues and so on down the line. This is a great job for Marissa. She had been having trouble adjusting to a new school every year. This improvment is something I am excited to hear about. Marissa has lots of energy and I am very proud to see how well she is starting to perform in school. For the family that is lucky enough to see Marissa please make sure to mention to her about how well she is doing in school. When i was home on leave she was very proud each day to tell me that she had a green day and tell me how good she had been. Its actually makes me emotional thinking of how well she is doing. I wish everyone could she her scamper down the street to the bus stop each morning. She has so much life in her, its amazing to see her so happy now. Marissa has many friends at school but her best friend is a little girl named Naydia or something like that, i cant spell, sorry.

Well if anyone deserves a great birthday it is Marissa, she has really stepped up her game since i came home and I can only hope things continue. Please remember to send your love and well wishes as our little girl turns 7.

And remember to mention how well she is doing in school, I am just beaming with pride. I know how bad i was sometimes at that age and I can remember having all that energy and sometimes not knowing how to control it all. Marissa has made me so proud, I am counting on everyone who reads this blog to be my arms and voice to hug her tight and tell her how good of a job she is doing.
Thanks

No comments: