Monday, February 2, 2009

Ten Year Reunion

So I just saw a post on Facebook about my highschool classmates starting prep for the ten year reunion. Well i asked if they could make it after I get home. I would hate to have a ten year reunion and miss it by a week or so. Anyway, I actually want to go. I am super pumped to see everyone again and find out how everyone has progressed. I know I have tons of stories and would love to here others.
A word to my friends; You are all going. Yes Dustin thats you, and Richie, dont even think of finding an excuse.

Well I wont bore those who have been to their ten and twenty year reunions but I cant wait to explain again my finger getting shot off, my IED/Purpleheart story. I wont mind giving the play by play to those who have no idea what WAR is really like. I guess I want to educate people to what the troops really go through.
Thanks for the support.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't lie, you just like talking about yourself LOL.

N. Buck said...

If they don't wait to have it for you, I will go in your place, and say I am you... everyone will be amazed at how good looking you have become.

stay safe, Neal.

Aunt32160 said...

We just had our .... 40th high school reunion. I wasn't there. Was there for 25th and sent out a questionnaire to everyone in advance and presented it during the reunion. Something like 85% of my class lived no more than 5 miles from where they grew up. Most had never been out of the country (you beat 'em there).
I like Neal's idea, maybe everyone could go as you. Or Elvis.
love you
aunt k

Aunt32160 said...

p.s. today is my birthday. You dad did a little slide show for me, thanks. Am almost really old. But I don't have grey hair (ask your dad).
I was born on feast of St. Blaise, the one where they bless your throat so you don't get a bone stuck in it. Not sure that applies to tuna in a can.
You haven't heard from me lately, I've been in Napa playing with the kids. Quinn is playing baseball this year so I made sure he knew how to swing the bat and catch those hot grounders. I think I had more fun than he did. Ava is going to play t-ball. she has a good aim, which is a trait of the girls in the family (it's a Norma Lee gene).
just got back, there was a hurricane (called Klaus) - up to 180km winds - last week before we returned. Some tiles got knocked off the roof and a few trees lost limbs (lots of oaks). But in the pine forests, closer to the ocean, about 60 percent fell down. It's a real mess. But apparently there will be good deals on pine flooring.

love
aunt k