Friday, February 13, 2009

Packing up the tree :(

So I packed up the tree and all the ornaments. I took a picture but the internet is very slow here to its not letting me upload that pic. It was a sad day but it meant that the end is getting closer. I want to ship the tree and stuff home so I will always have it. The ornaments will forever dress our tree and each one will remind me of the wonderful people I have at home supporting me. Thank you all for the amazing gifts and ornaments.

As for an update on whats going on here, well nothing new. Still working in the TOC, still working out everyday. I have gotten used to spending my days alone, my roomate Soap, well he has been at another base for quite a while and even the times when those soldiers are back in the area, well they are on the road quite a bit. I have gotten really good at video games and I spend a little extra time in the gym. Im hoping to pass the rest of the time pretty smoothly. Not much to say sorry.

I try to follow the news from back home. The economy, well i see that it sucks. SOrry for anyone who has lost a job in this horrible time. If your young enough, well the ARMY is hiring. No joke, military jobs are recession proof. Well the stimulus passed. Hope it works.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This just means you're closer to coming home. =)