Monday, February 23, 2009

House help

Ok so everyone if you want to help Jessica out please check out her blog. She is painting some rooms of the house and needs just a little help. You know someone to keep the boys entertained or someone who can pick up a brush and finish a wall.
http://armystrongwifeandmom.blogspot.com/2009/02/painting-painting-painting-and-more.html

Go here and catch up on her new email and stuff. Please leave comments if you can help. I get to come home on leave soon and she wants to have some painting done for me to see. thanks

3 comments:

I'm Mike Buckley said...

JB -
I am available all day this Saturday to paint, take the boys, or a combination of both. I don't mean that I will actually paint the boys but maybe that will happen anyway. I think Roman would look great with a nice shade of blue and green, of course, for Shamus. Hopefully a few other people will be able to step up and help out as well. Take care.
Love,
DAD

N. Buck said...

I'll go saturday with dad... orange and black right?

stryder381 said...

im off saturday and sunday so which everday she needs help the most.