Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First fight

Ok, so its not offical yet, and i pray writing this doesnt jinx it like the 3 other times ive had a fight, and had it fall through. My coach took my info and says there is a fight card for June at Metropolis. Its Muay Thai, not mma, which is good, less attacks to worry about. Well anyway, dont have the particulars yet. Im very excited, trying not to be. I hate getting pumped for something only to have it fall through. I have been training non stop for about 8 months now so i want to test my skills against other like combantants. I am hopeing to fight at 145lbs or in the range. I currently stand about 153 in the morning and 154 at the end of the day. Not a big weight cut and its good to be the bigger fighter anyway. im in pretty good shape but need to up the cardio a little bit so i can be confident that my gas tank is full.

Wish me luck.

No comments: