Sunday, July 12, 2009

SSG AWESOME Part Duex

So, this post will be harsh. For those of you feint at heart please stop reading. For those of you easily offended I do apologize but im gonna exercise the crap out of my first amendment rights.

OK... crack of the knuckles..... pop of the neck, now im ready.
353rd ... let me put this in terms you dysfunctional crap-tastic tards can understand.... basically YOU SUCK! Ok now to put it in terms the rest of the educated population will appreciate.
The 353rd trans company is like a head less retarded chicken. Just running around the barn yard untill it dies. It keeps running into shit and bleeding all over the place all the while blaming the farmer, or in the Units case anyone higher ranking than them.

We left Iraq with some fan fare.... a General came by to visit our company just to point out the fact that our Commander and First Sergeant were given article 15's and permanently removed from their positions. I smiled the whole time. Just one big haha you dipshits didn’t see this coming back in F'nn cold Minneacrappasoodia?????? Yes thats right Minneacrappasoodia..... that’s how you say Minnesota. I would rather call it Southern Canada, but they pay taxes, so we will let them in the union on a temp basis..... .one more damn word about Kirby Puckett and your out!

Okay so after a One star General flew up to the shit whole Qwest just to laugh in the face of the slow moving often mistaken for "special" Bison, it was off to Kuwait. Now keep in mind every time we had no information or something went wrong along this mistake ridden journey well whatever higher command we had, they were blamed.................I wonder what they would say if asked about the situation?
So in Kuwait, we sat around, sweated, eat crappy fast food, and waite for a bus ..... that somehow... and i quote " is lost" No shit, our unit lost the bus..... 2 hours later it showed.... huh? i wonder if someone just didnt coordinate the times right...... in this unit... nah couldn’t be.

So we are back at Fort Dix, now this place is the arm pit of the ARMY world. This is the post where career army fold come to finish out their "I suck" life. 353rd You are home! This post is perfect for the 353. We landed with another unit.. they shared the plane and the multiple stops across "THE WORLD" with us. yes like 3 stops all over Europe... .you tax dollars at work.... well this unit has since DEMOBed and went home.

YES YOU ARE READING THIS CORRECTLY. Two units get off a plane. They live in the same barracks and have to complete the same DEMOB process, a normal intelligent person would assume they would both go home on the same day..... FUCK NO! it takes them 5 days it takes us 8. Oh our command tries to explain that its the JRC or its the numbers but I call bullshit. I have spent well over 3 days here at Fort Dix doing nothing.... nothing. i have been able to workout, go to the PX, sleep, read magazines, and pretty much wander around. So a portion of this time I spent at the JRC on days where the unit had nothing going on. I looked around. There were plenty of workers in their getting paid. There were no 353 soldiers demobing. HUH? kinda makes a soldier get ... I dont know pissed, angry, frustrated, psychotic maybe!

SO here we come to the going home process.... well Its 8:33am on a Sunday.. the unit/JRC has known how many of our people would fly for at least 3 days and I dont know my flight time or if I have one. The organic unit knows! FUCK YOU BISON. I guess you family is more important than mine. I guess the fact that you produced the shitty leaders the world has ever seen, I guess that gives you the right to first dibs...... Oh and by leaders I am not limiting this to just the Commander and First sergeant, No we will address the rest of you ass clowns in a second.
I just want to go home, and you sorry excuses for turds in a uniform cant do that right.

Ok so now we come to the people of the 353rd. Well some of you are pretty cool. If you think this pertains to you …… no your wrong. There are so few of you that make the cut its pathetic that you who are reading this actually thought it was you….. Ha ha ha ha you suck!!!! Some of you are nice people and good soldiers. But the rest of you … that’s another story. Lower enlisted.. You are the laziest, slowest, dumbest, most unmotivated group of soldiers(wait scratch that) people, you transcend the uniform you are so lazy and stupid. You are so far down on the food chain that if the army didn’t give you chow you wouldn’t eat. You few who wont get out of bed to get food although you havent eaten in 12 hours, you who refuse to learn new games or ways of playing those games for fear that your brain might be activated to do more than breath and keep you standing. Those of you who would rather be so naive, so selfish and self centered that you have a complete misconstrued vision of the world that it makes people disgusted to hear your voice. Those of you who are so socially and psychologically fucked up that you should not be in the ARMY, You all can kiss my butt, we have tried to motivate, to inspire, to be the example for you overweight, lazy idiots but you think you know everything. Hope you all fail in life.

The NCO’s that suck…… oh this should be fun…. .well you human stains know who you are. Those of you good NCO’s and again I stress how few of you there are. Please don’t take this the wrong way. But you NCO’s are just horrible. I mean you cant perform the basic functions of your job. You claim to be ready for promotion but you couldn’t fucking put a TOW BAR on. Yes im talking to all those of you who actually physically cant do the job y our assigned to do. Hell just because I know you are all retarded im not even gonna expound on the fact that as NCO’s you should be teaching how to do your job to the lower ranks. We wont go their because we already know you cant do the job yourself so how could you teach. You cant back up a trailer, you cant hook up air lines, a towbar, change a tire, lower a spare tire, fix anything mechanically on the truck and god forbid you as Staff NCO’s learn to write a counseling statement correctly.

Lets get into the fact that you are willing to screw those who you have served with over hurt feelings and your inability to deal with conflict. WOW all of you all of you pieces of shit please stop trying to get promoted please stop trying to act as if you know your job….. Cause you don’t. its simple, I see it, my more educated colleagues see it, hell even your lower enlisted soldiers point out your incompetence. I liken you NOC’s to that smelly nasty stuff that forms on the bottom of a dumpster. You are those weird people who let odd growths just continue to expand on their face never once going to the doctor till the tumor is the size of a football and you cant see. Then I get to see your picture on the internet and laugh at you. You as NOC’s should be the ones facing the adversity and shielding your soldiers from the carnage. NOPE not you, you guys just let it all play out and have 3 hour counseling sessions and “talks” that make people want to stab you in the eye with a pen. I mean most of you dingle berries have no respect from your soldiers. The soldiers don’t have to like you but they should respect you and they don’t. Hell if I was you I wouldn’t respect myself.

Lets discuss how this unit treated me. Well I was a squad leader with a group of soldiers that for better or worse seemed to work together. We didn’t have infighting and we seemed to rise to the task. Well normally you commend the leader who can step in and command a group of diverse soldiers in hard circumstances. Not this unit. Because I was unorthodox and because I spoke my mind and refused to let stupid shit persist I was black listed. I was banished to the TOC where I could do no harm. This unit took a respected NCO and pushed him aside to lessen the waves. You have on multiple occasions asked me to perform duties below my rank and below my level of experience and expertise and I did so not because I agreed with you but because im a good soldier. I bitch like all soldiers do and I try to have the wrongs righted but I always do as I am told because that’s what soldiers do. Once I returned to the platoon from the black hole of the TOC I was treated as an outcast because you didn’t know how to deal with an NCO that speaks the truth. You didn’t want to make a decision and give me my squad back so you became a laughing stock by just allowing me to have influence with no responsibility. You claimed to move people into certain positions because of their date of rank but you neglected to notice you are hypocrites since I out ranked all of your squad leaders. Oh yeah you forgot that, I outrank all your squad leaders. I happened to be one of your only E6’s that had written NCOER’s before. You continually made decisions that circumvented the fact that your black sheep(me) was supposed to be returning to the platoon to take his squad back over. Please explain why you would move a well respected NCO(not me this time) out of a squad leader position when you had a squad leader who was un-liked, un-respected and unqualified for the job. You have leaders that refused to take criticism or advice, that had no real world leadership experience which was evident, and these leaders somehow were protected and allowed to injure the careers of other hardworking knowledgeable leaders.

In summation this unit has soldiers that are lazy and undeserving of accolades. It had leaders that are inept and incapable of making effective decisions. These sorry excuses for USARMY soldiers tarnish the uniform they were. As leaders you should be willing to shoulder the blame, make the decision and stand tall under hard criticism. Yet you fail. That is a keyword when someone google’s the 353rd. Failure. It presents itself in many forms in this unit. From the NCO’s and soldiers that continually fail to perform or uphold thestandards that we hold so true in the ARMY. It rears it head when one watches the unit perform even the simplest of task as formations, awards ceremonies, and basic mission planning. Simple mistakes are allowed to go un-noticed until they reach such high consequences as downgrading awards and causing UCMJ actions against good and deserving soldiers. Again failure is your watchword, disappointment your guiding light.

353rd YOU SUCK.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post is very childish. Proof of this is your lack of spell-check and spacing. An educated person, which you state you are, would have double checked this before publishing.

Thank you for you service, even though your blog indicates that you were just there in physical form.

Jessica said...

Looks like Army was one of the people you were talking about in your post...

I'm Mike Buckley said...

I am proud. A wonderful read. It's time now to simply ask, "How 'bout them Reds?", have a cold one, hug Jess and the kids, and live. Two tours and an IED to the head not only allow your thoughts to be heard, it demands they be haerd. Whoops, didn't use spell check.
Love,
DAD